Monday, May 31, 2010

To The Graduates!


Congratulations to Malak, Krista, Jamilla, Wiam, and Ayoub, Amicitia class of 2010!

I am so proud of you all; the work that I have seen this year, and the special gifts and talents that each of you has. I have especially enjoyed watching you work together and support each other this year; you have become quite a team, and I am sure that many of your Amicita friendships will withstand whatever distance and time to which you subject them.

You take with you many good memories, and, I'm sure, some not-so-good ones. Hold fast to them all; they have made you the amazing people you are today. Keep those Amicitia joys and hard times, but also be aware that the next part of your journey will expose you to entirely new and unfamiliar joys and hard times. Never fear, you are well prepared for them! Be ready to change, to adapt, and to discover, for I am convinced that none of you could change that essential goodness that I have seen in you all.

You go out now to change the world, and you will! You will also experience many changes yourself, a prospect that should be just as exciting. Take solace in each other and your iron-strong friendships, and that you can always return to Amicitia and call this place a home.

With Best Wishes,
Miss Hutchinson

No comments:

Post a Comment