Monday, August 24, 2009

YYAAAYY SCHEDULE!

I now have a teaching schedule, that has changed, I think, insha`allah, for the last time.

I´ll be teaching maths 6, 7, and 8, and science 6 and 7.

And and and... The sixth grade science lessons are longer, for whatever reason, since sixth graders can´t sit still even for 45 minutes, so every Friday we get to spend half the class doing ecology, which has a separate kinda curriculum, and will basically be like a break in their normal science lessons. So we get to study cool African birds for the first half of the year, and vines for the second half. AND. We have all these COOL vines here. Bunches of the American flowering shrubs, over here, grow as VINES!! We´re going on nature walks. I don´t know where... I´m excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment